- Avery – Create address labels inside Google Docs for printing.
- Bulk Gmail Forward – Easily forward one or more email threads from Gmail to any other address.
- EasyBib – Cite books, journal articles and websites and add them to your Google Documents in MLA, APA and Chicago style.
- Gliffy & Lucidchart – Create flow charts, diagrams, site mockups, org charts and other technical drawings inside your Google Documents.
- JoeZoo Feedback Writer: "JoeZoo has 5 categories: mechanics, grammar, formatting, punctuation, and structure. You simply open the add-on JoeZoo, highlight the section you wish to score and click on either give feedback (write your own) or MonkeyChecker (auto check)."
- HelloFax – You can now send a fax to any number worldwide directly from inside Google documents. The free version lets you fax up to 5 pages.
- Mapping Sheets – Create a spreadsheet with a list of places and the sheets add-on will plot them on a Google Map.
- Mail Merge for Gmail – Send personalized emails to multiple email recipients with Mail Merge for Gmail and Google Apps.
- MindMeister – Create a hierarchical bulleted list inthe the Google document and MindMeister will converted that list into a visual mind map.
- PanDoc – You can send the current document to the client from within Google Docs to request their legally-binding signature.
- Read & Write for Google Chrome - Read&Write for Google Chrome™ offers a range of powerful support tools to help students gain confidence with reading, writing, studying and research.
- Save Gmail as PDF – Easily save your Gmail messages and attachments in Google Drive.
- TextHelp – This is like the yellow highlighter for your Google Documents. Select and highlight passages and save the annotations in a separate document.
- Twitter Archiver – Save tweets for any search term or hashtag in a Google Sheet.
- Twitter Curator – Search, filter and add tweets in a Google Documents. It is like Storify for Google Docs.
- UberConference – You can have an audio conference with up to 10 people while working on a Google Document. There’s an option to record the call too.