Welcome to the webinar! We'll be using this resource as a starting point for all the work we will be doing over the next two hours.
Session Description: "Are you about Technology or Careology?" In truth, we can't have one without the other. To bridge the gap between the two, we need to communicate and connect in ways that may seem old-fashioned, but in truth, are simply human. Participants will develop a communicate and connect strategy that blends face to face with virtual support options, emphasizing that we are in the people business rather than simply technology.
Quick Link: http://ly.tcea.org/taskforce9
AgendaMeeting Duration: 9:30am - 11:30am
Adobe Connect Link: http://tcea.adobeconnect.com/triagencytaskforce/
Checklist for Today's Activities
The following is a checklist for today's activities so you can gauge your individual progress.
- Form a group of at least four-five people!
- Decide what your jobs are in the group.
- Choose the Problem Your Group would like to solve (has to be different than any other group)
- Complete Chart
- Present as a Group what your team’s hunches are about the Problem
- Receive feedback about possible solutions from the whole group.
- Develop a solution that addresses the problem, communicates the solution to all stakeholders, and that resolves the root cause of the problem.
- Add your solution to the Problem Resolution document.
- As an individual, submit one take-away or insight for improving communications in your district. And, finally,
- Set a deadline for introducing this to someone who can hold you accountable.