Use the special link shared with you during presentation to access the slidedeck!
An excerpt of slides:
Here are some of the technologies recommended in the webinar. If you need help, please don't hesitate to contact @mguhlin @diben on Twitter or Voxer.
- Appear.in - Get a free account via their web site. Appear.in is also available as an Android or iOS app.
- Blogger.com - This is a blogging platform that can be adapted for use, involving the coachee sharing his/her reflections about something, with the coach offering comments. Any blog platform will work, as will GoogleDocs or Word Online.
- OneNote - This free app, available for all devices, facilitates note-taking. You and your partner could use it as a way to share notes, private reflections in text and/or as audio recordings from your mobile device. It will require a free Microsoft account, OneDrive and OneNote account.
- Skype - Similar to Appear.in, Skype allows you to have one to one or one to many type video and/or audio only conversations with built-in chat. It is also available as an iOS and Android app.
- Vocaroo.com - Quickly make an audio recording you can share.
- Voxer.com - Get a free account for yourself and your coachee/mentee via the Voxer web site. This is also available as an Android or iOS app that you can load on your mobile device.
Blogs & Podcasts
Books/Links Shared by Webinar Participants